Park Contact & Hours
Park Office: 231 Wilbur C. King Blvd.
Hours: 7:00 am to 6:00 pm
||* $20.00 + tax
||* $15.00 + tax
||* ($3.00 + tax for 50 amp service )
||* $100.00 + tax
||* $69.00 + tax
||* ($15.00 + tax for 50 amp service )
||* $300.00 + tax
||* $250.00 + tax
||* ($45.00 + tax for 50 amp service )
In order to make your stay more pleasant, we invite your attention to the following Park Rules. Pioneer Park is owned and operated by County Government. Therefore, all camping units must display a current tag, readily visible to management.
(65 with water/electric, 25 without water/electric )
- No reservations.
- Camp in designated sites only.
- One camping unit & one vehicle allowed per camp site.
- No ropes or wires shall be attached to trees or buildings.
- Doormat shall be no larger than 3’x 4’.
- All trash must be placed in garbage cans or dumpsters provided.
- Dump station is located at the west end of the park.
- No water is allowed to be dumped on the ground.
(washing of vehicles, trailers, or motor homes is prohibited )
- No boards, pallets, blocks, or other such items on the grass.
- All items outside on camp site will be arranged in a neat and orderly fashion.
- Camp fires are allowed, but please be careful.
- All camp sites must be left clean & neat upon departure.
- Restrooms with showers are available to registered campers. Showers are available to
non-campers for a $2.00 fee per shower to be paid at the Park Office.
- Children are the responsibility of the parent/guardian at all times.
- Pets (two per camp site ) are welcome, but must be on a leash (not to exceed ten feet )
at all times. Pets are not allowed inside park buildings or near the Wildlife Refuge area.
Do not leave pets unattended. Pet disturbance will NOT be tolerated at any time.
ALL PET WASTE MUST BE CLEANED UP BY THE PET OWNER!
- No swimmimg in any waters of the park.
- Fishing is allowed from the banks of Pioneer Lake, Rock Lake, & Peace River. Boats are allowed on Peace River only. Boat ramp is available.
The Wildlife Refuge is located at the west end of the park at 650 Animal Way. The Refuge is open 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. daily with the exceptions of Monday and Wednesday. The phone number for the Wildlife Refuge is 863-473-4892.
$2.00 + tax ($2.14 ) – Age 6 to 12 – Daily (MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT )
$4.00 + tax (4.28 ) – Age 13 & Up – Daily
$3.00 + tax (3.21 ) – Age 6 to 12 – Combo Ticket for the Wildlife Refuge and the Museum
$5.00 + tax (5.35 ) – Age 13 & Up – Combo Ticket for the Wildlife Refuge and the Museum
$15.00 + tax ($16.05 ) – Single – Yearly Pass
$30.00 + tax (32.10 ) – Family – Yearly Pass
Free for children 5 and younger (MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT )